Move my WordPress site automatically to Managed WordPress
Managed WordPress comes with an auto-migration feature to conveniently move your existing site.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- In your My Products page, in the Managed WordPress section, select Manage All.
- Select Create WP Site button in the top right corner.
- Select I want to move an existing WordPress site.
- Follow the wizard and fill in the appropriate fields. You'll need the following details to start the process:
- Domain name of the site you're migrating.
- The WordPress username and password for the site you're migrating.
- At the end of the wizard, select Next to start the migration.
Larger and more complex sites could take more time to complete. We'll send an email when your site finishes migrating.