My email was set up - now what?
You did it! In just a few steps, your email's all set up. You attached your email address to your domain, added a recovery email and set up access on your device.
OK, but what do you do next...? We got you - use our quick start guide to explore your Microsoft 365 account or take a look at our recommended tasks below.
Check out our recommended tasks
There’s so much more you can do with your email. After setting up their email, we’ve found that customers typically complete the following:
- Create an email alias: Receive email without exposing your Microsoft 365 email address. All emails sent to your alias address go into your primary email account’s inbox.
- Forwarding options for my email address: Forward your email from one address to another.
- Add an email signature in Outlook on the web: Create a signature that’ll automatically add to any email you send.
Download the Office apps
If you purchased a Business Essentials or a Business Professional Microsoft 365 plan (compare Microsoft 365 plans), get the Office apps for your phone and computer:
- What are Office apps?
- Download and install Office
- Download and install Office apps for iPhone or iPad
- Download and install Office apps for Android
We're excited to see what you do next! And, if you ever get stuck, our GoDaddy Guides are here to help. We're here for you every step of the way.