Overview: Integrated email customizer for WooCommerce
WooCommerce emails will work right out of the box, sending as soon as you begin receiving orders. However, you may want to edit the email style and content before it reaches your customers.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Go to Marketing and click on Emails.
- Under Settings, you can:
- Under Emails, you can see all of the emails your store may send to admins or customers. Emails are divided into the following categories:
- Order: Emails that relate to the orders your customers place on your site.
- Customer: Emails that relate to Customer management, such as password reset.
- Admin: Emails that are sent to your site admin(s).
- Extensions: Emails that are added to your site by your active extensions.
- For each email, you can view and change their status.
- Active: Email will be sent when the event it relates to happens. For instance, if “Item Shipped” is active, an email will be sent when you add tracking information to one of your orders.
- Inactive: Email won’t be sent even if the event it relates to happens.
- Manual: Email can only be sent manually. For instance, manual order emails can be sent from the order screen.