Process an order from the Order Summary page
Every order that comes through your Online Store will appear on your Orders page. If you select an individual order, you'll see a detailed summary showing its status in your fulfillment pipeline.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- On your Dashboard, expand Store, and then select Orders.
Select any individual order from your list of orders to view the Order Summary. This view includes:
- A breakdown of any payment and balance due
- Shipping destination information
- Tracking number, if applicable
- Recent orders from the same customer
- A timestamped event history related to this order
The order status header at the top of the page shows a date-stamped fulfillment status as well as some quick action items to assist your fulfillment of this order.
On the order details page, you can also manually mark orders fulfilled by selecting Fulfill Order on the order status header. Enter the shipping provider, tracking information and a personalized message to the customer, if desired, and then select Submit.
On the order status header, select the order actions dropdown menu to access the following options:
- Resend Order Confirmation - Select OK to resend the order confirmation email to your customer's provided email address.
- Print Order - Choose if you want to print the order as a packing slip, which hides price details. You can also include a personalized message to your customer.
- Cancel Order - Cancel and refund an order.