Publish my website
After you review your website and get it looking just the way you want, you're ready to publish it. (There's no option to "unpublish a website" once you publish it, though you can change and republish the site any time.)
Note: If you're using a Business, Business Plus, or Online Store plan, once your site is published, any data transmitted from it will be encrypted using a SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate. This works only for GoDaddy managed domains, not third-party (external) domains. Find out how to Upgrade my plan.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site. (If you're using the New Website Builder Online Store, click Manage Store, then Website in the top green bar.)
- Make any site changes you need.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, buy a new domain or use another of your domains.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).