Rekey my Managed WordPress standalone SSL certificate
If you have a standalone SSL certificate with your Managed WordPress site, it can be rekeyed through the change domain feature in your SSL controls. Your Managed WordPress site is hosted on a server that automatically generates your Certificate Signing Request (CSR) which is not accessible for the regular rekey process.
Note: If you were impacted by the recent security incident affecting Managed WordPress customers, and you're using the integrated SSL certificate, we are in the process of automatically keying and reinstalling that certificate. No action is needed on your part.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Select SSL Certificates, and next to the SSL certificate you want to change, select Manage.
- In the Manage Certificate section, select Change the site that your certificate protects.
- Select Move your certificate to one of your hosted domains, and then select the domain for your site.
- Select Add Change, and then select Submit All Changes.
Your SSL certificate should be installed within 24 hours. You'll receive an email when the process is complete.
- Once you've received the confirmation email, check your SSL installation.