Request updates to my website
After setting up your Website Care plan, you can start requesting updates to your website.
- Go to Website Design Services and log in with your username and password.
- Find your Website Care plan and click Manage.
- In the Request an Update panel, choose which update you'd like to make. When you finish your first request, you'll be able to choose other updates.
- Fill out the form fields with your information and click Done.
If you're attaching an image or video, there are filename and format requirements:
- Filenames can't include any of these characters: ^%&$,@#
- Images must be in .png or .jpg/.jpeg format.
- Logos must be in .png, .jpg/.jpeg, .pdf or .eps format.
- Videos must be in .mp4 format. If you can't convert to an .mp4, we recommend uploading your video to YouTube and sending us the link - otherwise your site performance may suffer.
- If you have another update, select Request Another Update and fill out that form. When you've requested all of the updates you'd like, select Submit Request.
- To confirm your action, select Submit Request once more. A final window confirms that your request has been submitted, and the team will get to work. You’ll receive an email when your update is complete.
Note: If you want more updates after submitting this request, please wait until you receive an email from us telling you we're done. You can then go back to Website Care and make a new request.
- See the main page for Website Design Services help articles.