Rotating and Flipping Photos
Using Website Builder you can rotate photos left or right or flip them vertically or horizontally. You can also edit photos by cropping them. For more information, see Cropping Photos .
Website Builder keeps an original version of all your edited photos. You can restore the original photo at any time. For more information, see Restoring Edited Photos.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Website Builder.
- In your Website Builder Account list, click Manage next to the account you want to modify.
- Click Photos and Videos, and then click the name of the gallery you want to view.
- Click Edit Photo above the photo you want to modify.
- To rotate or flip the photo, click one of the following:
- Rotate Left
- Rotates the photo 90 degrees to the left (counterclockwise).
- Rotate Right
- Rotates the photo 90 degrees to the right (clockwise).
- Flip Horizontal
- Flips the photo horizontally (sideways).
- Flip Vertical
- Flips the photo vertically (up and down).
Note: If you need to start over at any time, click Reset.
- Click Save.
If you edit a photo without saving, the next time you try to edit a photo, Website Builder lets you resume the editing session for the unsaved photo.