Set mail destination for my domain at another company
If your domain name's with another registrar or your DNS is managed by another company, you need to update your DNS settings. You’ll need to add your TXT, CNAME and MX records before you can use your Microsoft 365 from GoDaddy account.
Step 1: Find your DNS records
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- At the top of your dashboard, you’ll see a banner saying your email can't receive mail yet. To see your DNS records, select Help me fix this.
Step 2: Add and update your DNS records
- Sign in to your account with your current DNS host.
- If you already have an SPF or MX record in your DNS, remove it before adding your GoDaddy records.
To verify your new DNS settings, sign in to your account, and then select I updated these settings. Check, please!. When your Microsoft 365 address is ready to go, we'll send you an email. DNS changes could take up to 48 hours to start displaying on the internet, but will normally be faster.
Help for specific companies:
- Set up your email on your devices.