Set mail destination for my Hover (Tucows) domain
To finish setting up Microsoft 365 from GoDaddy on a domain at Hover, you need to add and change DNS records to point your domain name’s email to Microsoft 365.
The values needed for each new record are provided on your Microsoft 365 Set Mail Destination page after you verify your domain ownership.
- Sign in to your Hover account.
- If you have multiple domain names, select the domain name you want to edit.
- Select the DNS tab.
- For each new record, select Add New and enter the following:
- TXT record: For Record Type, select TXT and enter the info we show in your Microsoft 365 account.
- CNAME records: For Record Type, select CNAME and enter the info we show in your Microsoft 365 account.
- MX records: For Record Type, select MX and enter the info we show in your Microsoft 365 account.
- SRV records: For Record Type, select SRV and enter the info we show in your Microsoft 365 account.
- Select Save.
Contact Hover customer support at 1 (866) 731-6556 if you need additional help.
- Have GoDaddy check your new DNS settings by signing in to your account and selecting I updated these settings. Check, please! You'll get an email when your Microsoft 365 address is ready to go.
- Then, set up your email on your devices.
- If you have existing mail destination records on your domain, you'll need to remove the old records before your Microsoft 365 email will work.
- Set mail destination for my domain at another company