Set sale prices for my reseller storefront
Create sales for new purchases and renewals of specific product tiers in your reseller storefront.
- Sign in to your Reseller Control Center (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Pricing.
- Select a product group.
- To view legacy products, turn on the View Legacy Products toggle.
- To set a sale price for new purchases of a product tier, select New. To set a sale price for renewals of a product tier, select Renewal.
- Next to a product tier, select View Terms and Set Sales.
- Select Add/Edit Sale Prices.
- Enter the Sale Start date and the Sale End date.
- Under On Sale For, enter a sale price.
- Select Save Sale Prices.
Note: Retail prices are based on the amount of the lowest term. For example, for a product with 1-month as the lowest available term, the 1-year price will equal the 1-month price multiplied by 12.
Your sale details will display under each column and the price will save in your selected currency. Due to conversion rates, the sale price might vary in other currencies.
- Update product prices for your storefront.
- Give specific customers access to discount pricing.
- Create custom promo codes for your customers.
- Track your earnings and sales using the reporting tools.