Set up featured categories
Add featured categories section to highlight things you want to promote, like groups of products or services or a different page or section on your site.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Website, and then Edit Website to open your website builder.
- Go to the page and location you want to add your featured categories section and select
Add section. Then search for and add the Featured Categories section.
- Customize the section. Edit the names and images associated with each category and add a link to where you want to take site visitors. You can have up to six featured categories in this section.
- Select a category to edit the title and description.
- Select Image. Change or edit the image, zoom in or out, add an image description and add a link.
- Select the Add Link toggle and choose where you want the link to go.
- Select Done.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, Publish your site.
Note: If you want to link to existing categories in your online store, link to Products and select a Category. If your online store doesn't have those categories, select Manage Categories to add them.
- Add your products to specific categories when you add or edit your products.
- Add product categories to your online store.
- Add featured products