Set up my Website Care service (Websites + Marketing)
Here's how to set up a Website Care plan for your Websites + Marketing account. You'll need to do that first (it's fast) before you request an update for your site.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites and select the Manage button next to your website.
- In the Dashboard, select Website > Requests.
- Add the information to the form and then select Submit.
- You'll see a confirmation screen and be able to immediately request an update for your website. (If your website is still being built, it'll let you know.)
- See the main Website Design Services Help article page.