Set up my Workspace Email domain with Office 365
When you set up Office 365 from GoDaddy on a domain that already uses Workspace Email, you need to switch your account from Workspace Email to Office 365.
Don't have Office 365? Compare plans here.
Create your email account
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Select your domain and Continue.
- If there's already an email account for this domain, you'll receive an Existing Email notice. Select Continue to create a new Office 365 email and switch accounts.
- Complete the Create New Email Account form.
Note: To share contacts and files with another domain, both domains must have Office 365 accounts.
- Select Create.
- You'll get a message that your password is being updated. Select Continue. It takes a few minutes for your account to be set up.
Switch your domain's email service
Next, you'll need to activate your account and switch to Office 365.
- Look for an email from GoDaddy inviting you to Please activate your Office 365 account. Select Get Started.
- In the Email & Office Dashboard, you'll see a banner informing you that your new email account can't receive mail yet. Select Let's fix this.
- On the Ready to Switch page, select Yes, Switch Now to confirm.
Note: It can take up to 48 hours to switch over your email. You'll continue to receive email at your Workspace account until the switch is complete.
- If you're still having trouble with Outlook, try these steps for clearing the Windows Credential Manager.