Set up WooCommerce payment methods for selling in person
After you set up your GoDaddy Poynt Smart Terminal, you’ll need to enable the GoDaddy Payments - Selling in Person payment method to start receiving orders online and allow your customers to pay in store.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings.
- Select the Payments tab and locate the GoDaddy Payments - Selling in Person option.
- Select Set up.
- Fill in the Description and Instructions fields.
- Make sure to choose for which shipping methods this payment method will be allowed. Currently, Local pickup is supported by default. You can also use the Local Pickup Plus shipping method if the respective plugin is installed and active.
- Select the checkbox next to the Enable Selling In Person option on the top to activate the payment method for your store.
- Select Save. Selling in Person is now enabled in your checkout page.