Share Office 365 app files from OneDrive
Certain Office 365 plans come with web apps for improved collaboration across your organization. You can edit and share files any time, anywhere — even on mobile devices.
- Sign in to OneDrive. (Here's how.)
- Select + New and choose an app from the list.
- At the top of the page, select the sample text to rename your document.
- In the top right corner, select Share.
- (Optional) Choose if you want to customize editing access.
- Enter the names or email addresses of the people you want to share with.
- Select Send.
Your document saves automatically, so you can close it whenever you're ready.