Sharing your Photos with Blogs
Using Website Builder, you can share your saved photos to your blog.
To Share your Website Builder Photos with Blogs
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Website Builder.
- In your Website Builder Account list, click Manage next to the account you want to modify.
- Click Photos and Videos.
- Click the image you want to share, and then click Blog.
- Enter the photo settings in the following fields:
- Blog — Select the blog you want to post the photo in. See Adding a Blog URL to your Blog Photo List for more information.
- Category — (Optional) Enter a category for this blog entry. You can enter multiple categories separating each one by a comma.
- Title — Enter a title for this blog entry.
- Message — (Optional) Enter a message to post with this photo in the blog entry.
- Choose Layout Template — Select a layout template for how you would like your photo and message to display in the blog.
- Click Blog This Photo.
NOTE: By default, only the primary author can use the remote blogging feature. However, additional authors can use this feature if the "Can write new entries?" permission is set in their profiles.
For assistance editing or deleting a blog in your list, see Editing and Deleting Photo Blog Settings .
For assistance blogging images from protected galleries, see Blogging Photos from Private or Password Protected Galleries.