Sign in to my GoDaddy account
Go directly to the sign-in page to log in to your GoDaddy account, or follow the steps below.
Note: If you're trying to sign in to your Microsoft 365 email account, see Sign in to Office online or Outlook on the web.
- From the GoDaddy home page, in the top right-hand corner, select Sign In (on mobile, select the person icon ).
- If you're already signed in, you'll see your Username instead of Sign In. Select your Username, then select My Products to go to your GoDaddy account.
- Under Registered Users, select Sign in.
- Enter your Username or Customer #. You can also sign in with your Amazon, Facebook or Google account.
- Enter your Password, then select Sign In.
- If you set up 2SV, you'll be prompted to enter an authentication code or use your security key to complete the sign-in process. Once you're successfully signed in, you'll see your My Products page.
- Having problems logging in with 2SV? Troubleshoot common issues.
- Now that you're signed in, you can open your product.