Take a screenshot of my Windows desktop
When you contact our 24/7 Support team, we might ask you to provide a screenshot of your desktop to help us resolve your issue.
- Press the Print Screen (Print Screen, Prnt Scrn, prt sc, or PrtScn) key on your keyboard.
Note: To capture only your active window, press and hold the Alt key before pressing the Print Screen key.
- Open Microsoft Paint®.
- From the Edit menu, select Paste.
- If you're prompted to enlarge the image, select Yes.
- From the File menu, select Save As.
- Navigate to the folder on your computer where you want to save the image.
- Enter a file name for the image, and then click Save.