Turn on automatic renewal
Setting your domain to renew automatically is the best way to ensure it remains available to you and only you. This video explains how to set your domain to auto renew.
You can set your domain names to automatically renew upon expiration, and we'll attempt to renew them and bill your credit card if the renewal is successful.
To turn on auto-renew
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
How you turn on automatic renewal will depend on the view of your account.
To turn on extended auto-renew (List View only)
If you'd like to enable Extended Auto-Renew for your account, you must be in the List View of your account.
- In the upper right corner of your account, choose the List View:
- Select the domain names you want to modify.
- Under Auto-Renew, click Manage.
- Select On, and make sure to check the box under Renew annually.
- Select your Registration Length from the menu, and click Save.
- Click Checkout, and follow the purchase path.