Upgrade to Premium DNS
Every GoDaddy account comes with Standard DNS to manage your zone file. Upgrade your account to Premium DNS for advanced DNS features that add power, flexibility, and a higher level of technical support.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- Select Manage DNS under Additional Settings.
- Select Add Premium DNS under Advanced Settings.
- Select Checkout and complete your purchase. Any domains in the account currently using GoDaddy nameservers will be automatically pointed to the correct premium DNS nameservers.
Please allow up to 90 minutes for Premium DNS to be reflected in your account.
- Upgrade your Premium DNS further to add more DNSSEC-enabled domains. Go to your product page, select Domain Products, then select Options next to the Premium DNS product. Select Upgrade under the option for Premium DNS + Unlimited, then select Checkout to complete your purchase.
- You can invite a delegate to manage your Premium DNS on your behalf.