View my CashParking reports
Step 4 of the CashParking® getting started series.
View and save reports about domain performance in your CashParking® account.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down and select the section for Domain Products to expand it.
- Select Manage next to the CashParking® account you'll be working in.
- Select CashParking® from the top menu options.
- Select Reports, then Reports again.
- Filter your view using search options on the left, or adjust the date range above your domain list.
- Review the details for all your CashParking® domains:
- Revenue: The total revenue generated through CashParking® within the selected time frame, rounded to two decimal points.
- Pop-Unders: Pop-Under advertisements display in a separate window under the active browser window. This is not a supported revenue stream at this time, so your report will always show a zero revenue value.
- Clicks: The number of times visitors clicked advertisements displayed on your CashParking® page.
- Impressions: The number of times visitors have seen, but not necessarily clicked, advertisements on your CashParking® page.
- US Imp: The number of times visitors from the U.S. have seen, but not necessarily clicked, advertisements on your CashParking® page.
- CPC (Cost per Click): The amount our advertising partners paid each time a visitor clicked an advertisement on your CashParking® page.
- RPM (Revenue per Mil) The average revenue generated for each 1000 impressions of advertisements on your CashParking® page (Revenue/Impressions x 1000 = RPM).
- CTR (Click Through Rate): The relative number of times visitors to your CashParking® page clicked the displayed advertisements (Clicks/Impressions x 100 = CTR).
- View details for a specific domain by selecting that domain directly. Look at Traffic Statistics or Traffic Analysis below the Reports heading.
- Export a CSV file of your report information by selecting Export above the list of your domains.
- Save your report to review later by selecting Save above your domain list.
- Delete a saved report by going to Reports > Saved Reports, check the box next to the report you want to delete, then select Delete > OK.