Add a section to my Websites + Marketing site
Websites + Marketing has lots of specialized sections such as PDF viewers, price lists or menu sections for restaurants, real estate listings, Soundcloud audio tracks, links to YouTube videos, etc. You can even upload your own videos to your header and to some sections, or ask people to subscribe to your email list.
Note: Each page contains up to 20 sections. If you need more sections, then add more pages.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Go to the page and area where you want to add a section. Hover over that area of your website and select Add section.
Note: You cannot add another Header or Footer. Some sections like Online Appointments can only be added once. Other sections like Contact Us can be added multiple times.
- Search or browse for the section you want and select your choice. In the mobile app, use the drop-down menu at the top to browse sections by category.
- Scroll through the layout options and select Add on the layout you want. No matter which layout you choose, you can always change your section’s layout later.
- Select the elements of your new section to edit the section content.
- If you delete any content, such as a subtitle or text or photo, that piece is removed from the visual layout and the rest of the content is adjusted. Add it back in using the editor on the right. In the mobile app, select the section again to open the editor.
- If you change your mind about your section, hover over the section and use the menu that appears to move it up or down on the page, change the layout, duplicate the section, move the section or delete the section. In the mobile app, select Content to see and manage the sections.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.