Create a distribution group
Note: We're working to resolve an issue with distribution groups. If you see an error, please wait an hour and try again. Or, admins can create distribution groups in the Exchange admin center (EAC). Sign in with your email address and password. Learn more from Microsoft.
Distribution groups let you reach multiple users in your organization with one email address. They're great for when you have multiple projects or departments — just use one email address to send announcements or meeting invites.
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Admin > Distribution Groups.
- Select Add Distribution Group.
- Enter your Distribution Group Name.
- Enter your Distribution Group Address.
- Turn on the toggle if you want users outside of your organization to send email to this group.
- Select the checkbox next to a user's name to add them to the group.
- Select Save. Your new distribution group is ready to go.
You can add, edit, or delete distribution groups anytime.
- Change or delete a distribution group
- Add shared (or external) contacts to a distribution group.
- To send email as a distribution group, see this article from Microsoft.
- Create an alias so customers can message a generic email address.
- Compare forwarding, aliases, distribution groups, and shared mailboxes