Add reviews to my website
Display reviews to build confidence in your business. Positive reviews show customers how great your business really is, and why they should purchase your products or services.
This video is part of the How-To series for Adding Advanced Functionality in Website Builder.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Go to the page and location you want to add your reviews, and add a section.
- Search for the Reviews section.
- Choose how you want to add reviews:
- Connect to external source: Use the drop-down menu to select if you want to include reviews from Facebook, Google My Business, Yelp or Yotpo. Then select the Connect button, which redirects you to the external source's login. Learn more about enabling customer reviews in Yotpo.
- Add reviews manually: Select a review to edit its details or select Add to include more reviews. Reorder a review by selecting the horizontal lines and dragging it to your preferred position. To remove a section, select that section, select Delete Review, then select Done.