Sign in to my Microsoft 365 account
Sign in to access your Microsoft 365 account. Bookmark the sign-in page for easy access from your web browser.
Note: If you try to sign in to your account through Microsoft directly (for example, through Outlook on the web), you'll be prompted to enter your email address before being redirected to the steps below.
- Go to the Microsoft 365 sign-in page.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- If your web browser auto-fills your username and password, make sure it's using your Microsoft 365 email address and password, not your GoDaddy account credentials.
The Office home page will open. On the leftmost side, select a Microsoft app to open it (for example, to access your inbox, select Outlook).
- Having trouble with your password or signing in to your Microsoft 365 account?
- Create a custom sign-in page that uses your domain name and company brand.
- Access the Email & Office Dashboard to change passwords, create aliases and set up email on devices.
- What is the Email & Office Dashboard?